My photo
A Saudi banker in love with what excites the eye, mind and senses..

Monday 25 October 2010

Gorgeous and gracious!

Jill from Stellasroar an amazing person with the most incredible exquisite taste ever, has posted about bohomode! What a thrill what an honor! Jill has been a continuous inspiration to me ever since I met her in the vast virtual world,  out of the thousands of blogs out there Stellasroar has this sensual and candid style that keep you drawn to her blog waiting to read her next post.


I'm truly in awe Jill , thank you for mentioning bohomode and I'm sooo happy you received them in one piece considering they traveled half the globe!

These amazing photos she took of the necklace and bracelet when she received them.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. Yes, Jill has the most exquisite boho glam taste. I too am glad that I met her through the virtual world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this jewellery ..its stunning and I know that Jill has fab taste xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year...I hope all of your wishes come true in 2011, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i'm in love with the juwellery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog you have,

    we like it!

    x
    hajar et mounia
    hauntedcasablanca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nouf...I would like to order the purple earrings off you ..please reply to flanereuse@gmail.com
    Kind regards
    Janet

    ReplyDelete