My photo
A Saudi banker in love with what excites the eye, mind and senses..

Monday 16 August 2010

BOHO MODE 2nd Collection

These are some sample pics of my previous collection that sold out pretty quickly last year :)
I just got back from magical Istanbul and brought with me some more treasures , amazing one of a kind hand made pieces -will be posted very soon and ready for sale!

one of my favorites and mostly sought after


wrist candy so vibrant with color and texture

one of my closest friends got this piece , she says it gets many compliments






my favorite..


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! And you know I adore your jewels!! Cheers to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Jill , I'm glad you liked it since you are an inspiration darling! once I'm done photographing the new collection I'll post them :)

    ReplyDelete