My photo
A Saudi banker in love with what excites the eye, mind and senses..

Saturday 4 September 2010

Dreaming of Zighy

Sigh.. I'm simply out of words,, speaking of words sounds funny 'Zighy' but would never associate it with such scenes.. just breathtaking..
Is it just me or do these seem out of this world!
And so close to Dubai!! The over built over marketed over everything Dubai!


Six Senses Hideaway Zighy Bay is located on the northern Musandam Peninsula in the Sultanate of Oman. Zighy Bay is located 120 kilometres, or 90-minutes drive from Dubai International Airport, which is the gateway city to Six Senses Hideaway Zighy Bay. The setting of the indigenous village style accommodations and private marina is dramatic, with mountains on one side and a 1.6-kilometer sandy beach at Zighy Bay, on the other.








dreaming of Zighy...

7 comments:

  1. I want that bathtub! What a wonderful place for a picnic...just no tipsy drinking or you'll fall into the abyss! Beautiful resort.

    Is alcohol permitted there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it divine.. that tub!

    Alcohol is permitted in all gulf countries except Saudi Arabia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dry hills coming down to the blue water looks strangely like Baja California and the Sea of Cortez.
    Magnificent.
    I need to find some clients in Dubai so that I can have an excuse to travel there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your description of it Belle..I think you will find it very lucrative, come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf, can't believe it's you....I'm sooooo happy to have found your blog, it is stunning... I sent you the thank you msg without knowing that it's you :)

    Keep up the good work..
    miss you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hala wala nawarti , thank you 7abebi
    missin you more <3

    ReplyDelete