My photo
A Saudi banker in love with what excites the eye, mind and senses..

Friday 3 September 2010

Sold out!


I'm very excited about the reaction the 2nd collection received!
They can be viewed at my face book page boho mode (add me to receive newsletters for upcoming collections)

here , here and here


I can provide any piece you like, since they are all handmade they won't be exactly the same but very similar .. email me at boho.mode@gmail.com for any enquiries.
I'm still figuring out best payment and shipping methods for foreign orders

Enjoy your weekend!!





6 comments:

  1. Will definitely be putting an order in, just have to choose, oh decisions, decisions!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You deserve all success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find this jewellery? I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you , I have a small collection that will be out soon.. I'll post about it here once it's ready

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your jewellery is absolutely exquisite and so unusual, I love all of it, it's so strikingly glamourous.

    ReplyDelete